Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Basket Blog Hop with JustaFew Friends!

Easter Basket Blog Hop


Hello and thanks for pouncing into JustaFew Friends Easter Basket blog hop. We are so excited to show you our purrty creations.
If you want to start at the beginning, please go back to ELSA's blog and start there.
I love Easter so much. In our family we try to get across the real reason for Easter....the burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. 
As a christian it is so important to understand that meaning and to thank Jesus for all HE has done for us. He gave HIS life that we may have eternal life. What a wonderful gift!

I just love our den momma Elsa. She always challenges us to use our noggins. This month we were to create something with the image of a basket. It could be a card, layout, mini album, anything that we wanted to make in our den's!!
So I played and pounced with some ribbon, paper and some cardstock stickers.
Are you ready to see what I made? Ok....here it is......






 I made a cute little 3 x 3 mini accordian album.





      I also made a cute little card with an Easter tear bear bunny on it. Pattern by Precious Piecings.
Thanks for pouncing over to my blog.
Next in line is Michelle...please head on over to her den and see what she has to showcase.
Thanks for dropping in today.

Much love!
 

6 comments:

48scrappin said...

Super, super CUTE!!! Big hugs, Violet

tumblingcarrie said...

your mini is so sweet and fun. love it

Proudmommy702 said...

Gorgeous mini album. Very welcoming of spring. Blessings,Sherain

A Creative Operation said...

LOVE THIS!!!! You know how I adore mini albums, this is EXCELLENT!!! Love it!! You ROCK!
Hugs and roars!
Michelle

Sue Hornsby said...

I love this project! I would love to make one for my new grandbaby boy! Your tear bears are awesome!
Your sister in Christ!

DaileyScrapper said...

Girl that is just to sweet. I love it. Love all the colors
roarrrr
Yvette