Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hello Spring!!!

Hello!
How is everyone?
I just wanted to do a quick post.
As some of you may know I've been out of the loop for a little bit with selling tear bears and paper piecings. Just havent' felt that well for a while...but I'm feeling lots better now.
My little business is very important to me. With staying home to raise my son, money is tight and sometimes it seems there is just not enough to go around.
Trying my hardest to get and keep things listed. It would be a big help if you passed my store around or ebay auctions to help promote me a little. I hate to even ask, but I am desperate to earn a little income right now. Really do not want to go back to work, pay for day care and be away from my family. My family is so important to me.
Let me share a few things I have listed on ebay.
 Click HERE for Lady Bugs
 Clicke HERE for Working Woman Tear Bear
 Click HERE for baby tear bears    

I am always available for custom orders if you would like to commission me to make something for you.

Don't forget to check out my ETSY store...which is posted on the side bar. Thanks so much for letting me share with you. I really appreciate it.

Blessings.
Margaret
aka
AuntMargaretDesigns

No comments: