Monday, August 19, 2013

Butterfly Tear Bear with TUTU!

Hello, hello, hello!!!

How is everyone doing?
Summer is coming to an end here and hopefully I will have more time to be creative and post on this wonderful blog.

Wanted to share a beautiful butterfly tear bear that I created last week. She is just so sparkly and ready for a new home.
Her wings are a deep dark purple...reminds me of the night sky on a clear evening...twinkling from above.



You can't really tell...but she is made from a batik, extra thick mulberry paper. The colors are very soft pastel. Don't you love her tutu? Makes me giggle....teehee :)


If you would like to purchase her...Click HERE.

Do you have any suggestions on what you would like to see next from me? I'm all ears!

Thanks for dropping in for a visit today. Leave me some love if you think she is cute.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: