Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm BACK!

Wow!
I can not believe it has been almost a year since my last post. Lots of things been going on in my life...but I won't bore you with my mundane little life on the home range.

I am planning on posting more often and would love to know if anyone still looks at this blog at all. Hopefully I will inspire some of you to come back and check out what I have to offer.

Basically I will be selling most of my tear bears on Etsy.
You can find me here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/auntmargaretdesigns
I'd love if you'd come by and check my store out.

In case you are wondering what I do, what I create and love to create...I'll leave you with some of these oldies but goodies to enjoy until I get some new things back up and start doing challenges and stuff again. I don't even know where to begin...lol.








Have a blessed day!!
Margaret

1 comment: