Friday, May 1, 2015

New Items Listed in Etsy

Hello sweet people!

Trying to get my blog up and running again with some new things. Finally getting back into the things that I love doing.

It's been a difficult couple of years with back to back surgeries and recovery time. Feeling lots better now and hoping to stay on the road to recovery.

I just listed some awesome tear bears in my Etsy Store.

Please come and check them out!

Just click HERE!

Here's just an example of what is listed, my favorite tear bear!
Isn't she adorable? Or it could be a he....bow is not attached.

Thanks for dropping in.
Blessings,
Margaret

1 comment:

Just a Few Designs said...

So glad your back making tear bears! They are so cute!! I am also trying to get my poor neglected blog back up and running. I hope you continue on your path to recovery...prayers your way.
hugs
Elsa