Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter Tear Bear!

Winter Tear Bear

Hey Guys and Gals!
Welcome to 2017!
A brand new year to start over and be creative.
I plan on bringing new bears out every couple of weeks and hopefully posting those cuties here for you to see.

I'd also like to add some other things that I am working on.
I've been very busy this past holiday season working on paper cone wreaths! They are just so much fun to do. Look for a tutorial coming soon:)

Today I am sharing my cute winter tear bear.
She's all purple with a white scarf around her neck.
As always my bears are made from extra thick, acid/lignin free mulberry paper and have been penned and chalked for added definition.
Here she is:

Click HERE to bid on her!

Thanks for dropping in today!

Hope to hear from you all and I hope 2017 brings you nothing but happiness, health and a little spending money.

God Bless,
Margaret
aka
AuntMargaretDesigns

No comments: