Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Creations!

My Creations

Hey Every one!
Thought I would check in on this first day of February, 2017.
Can you believe we are already starting our second month of the year?
Me either!

I wanted to pull some of my creations and show you what I'm capable of making.
I really do love making paper piecings and tear bears.

So, here goes:





Aren't they cute! These patterns come from Kadoodle Bug Designs and Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
Of course they are used with permission.

Now, I'd like to share some of my tear bears that I have made over the years.











I also do custom orders, I'm more than happy to work with you creating a tear bear that you will love.
Please check out my ETSY store. I'm trying to list on a weekly basis as I make items.

Thanks for dropping in today!
I'd love to hear from you, drop me a line below.

God Bless,
Margaret

No comments: